Amy's Extra Dark Fudge
As seen on Good Day Oregon
Dark Chocolate Cherry Cordial Fudge
By Amy Roloff
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 7 oz Marshmallow Crème
- 5 oz Evaporated Milk – small can
- 4 Tbls Butter
- 12 oz Extra Dark Chocolate Chips (I use Guittard brand)
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Dried Tart Cherries
- ½ Cups White Chocolate Chips, add a few drops or more of juice from Maraschino
- Cherry juice (for drizzle)
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with foil and butter bottom and sides of pan
- Combine Sugar, Evaporated Milk, and Butter in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a light boil, add marshmallow crème and continue to cook til marshmallow has melted.
- Cook over medium heat and continue to keep stirring constantly for about 5 minutes more
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate chips and vanilla and stir til smooth
- Once chocolate chips have all melted and is smooth, fold in dried cherries, stir til evenly dispersed. Pour Fudge mixture into foil butter lined pan.
- Set aside til firm – for at least a couple of hours but best to sit over night. Putting fudge in the refrigerator will help it set faster but not necessary.
- Melt White Chocolate Chips and add a few drops of juice from maraschino cherries and mix
- Drizzle ‘red’ White Chocolate sauce over fudge.
- Let drizzle set before removing fudge from foil lined pan.
- Cut fudge into desire size pieces and serve on platter
Reality TV Star, Philanthropist, Mom, Business Woman, Teacher, Inspirational Speaker, Author and Farm Owner
All Recipes © 2018 Amy Roloff’s Little Kitchen